Sunday, March 21, 2010

I [Heart] My Raleigh!

My poor, neglected Raleigh has sat in the house all winter. I had one of the old, probably original, tires blow out last autumn. Er, sorry, "tyre," the British spelling. I replaced both of the tires at the same time. However, each time I remove the Raleigh's rear wheel I need to readjust the shifter cable, which controls the old 3-speed internal hub. It's pretty easy, but I just never quite found the occasion.

Saturday's beautiful, sunny weather was my excuse. First a short ride around the neighborhood - I had to feed my friend's chickens a few blocks away. And in the evening, to a party about a mile away. Oh Raleigh, what a dream you are to ride!

1 comment:

  1. You can never give up on your First Love they just keep coming back for more.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete